Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A minivan, of COURSE

Some b-tch yelled at me this morning in the work parking lot for coming in the “wrong way”. She was waiting for me outside my car and is like “do you know this is one way?” and I said “yes I know that” and gave her a b-tchy look. So she said “DON’T DO THAT. You are going to cause an accident.”

HAh ah ah hahaha

It’s probably consuming her day.

I can’t wait to keep pulling in the parking lot the wrong way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she gives you any more trouble, let me know and I'll come over and fuck her shit up...she can absorb herself right off the ground with a fucking SHAMWOW! Then she'll have to get some mighty mendit to put her shit back together. I would totally continue to do it, just for one more opportunity to piss her off. I really am having a good day....

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was me that you pissed off in the parking lot at work! ;)