Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Really?

ummmmmmmmmmmm

6 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

ROFL!!!! you get some serious winners!!!! seriously...so freaking hot...at least he doesn't have face paint

Anonymous said...

You need to ask eharmony what you have in your profile that is matching you up with losers! LOL! Ellen

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh. Not my mental image of a future son-in-law. WOW. You are not getting your money's worth out of that site. REALLY SCARY!


OM

Anonymous said...

I think Nicole meant to say weiners!!! Actually, you are totally getting your money's worth in entertainment value...where was this picture taken anyways, at a video store or his own personal video collection. I didn't even bother to look at the titles...I bet he has a killer porn collection. He could be a roadie on the rock of love bus tour on Vh1 this season.

Kudos to him...at least someone else took the picture, so apparently he does have a friend, unlike the last guy who kept taking his own pics and mentioning retarted stuff he was 'doing with friends' but mysteriously, none of those friends were ever present!

I ruv OO!! Your pics always make me laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I can't believe you are paying money for this... And yes, you might want to check what you have in your profile that is drawing you to these bad matches.-Heidi

Anonymous said...

i think you need to give this guy a chance. look beyond the exterior and see him for the strangely beautiful person he is on the inside. probably smells nice too. but i guess you'll never know because of your shallow nature.