Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V-Day with Daddy

Mom is out of town at a board meeting, so Dad came into Appleton on Saturday and took me out to TGI Fridays for a Valentine's Day lunch. It was so much fun! While we were there I saw this on the wall and had to take a picture with my phone and send it to Chris, since he's such a big fan:



Look at what they are wearing. Especially Robin. Even though he still looks stupid, at least Batman is a badass BAT and wears dark stuff. Robin is named after a bird and is dressed all VIBRANTLY. And look at his little "R" emblem. I cannot even believe this was a show. Or movies. How did anything like this succeed? Was it the only thing on TV? I have very similar questions about Mr. Ed, The Incredible Hulk, Alf...



There actually is a great Family Guy spoof of Alf out there, but I can't find it anywhere. Damn.

2 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

the one with chris o'donnell (sp?) is pretty good...his Robin costume rocks! it's dark and serious too!! and he was pretty hot back then...but i think robin and batman were secretly lovers and that is why they got along so well...i mean...why else would they were costumes like that

Anonymous said...

I assume Creese likes that duo because it always reminds him of his other favorite duo...the one from SNL - The Ambiguously GAY Duo!!!