I met Sara Ann and George at CHUCK E CHEESE for dinner tonight. Sara pulled up in a new Honda Pilot and I saw a smiling George in the back seat, ready to eat. He kept asking "Who dat guy?" about the ugly mouse (seriously creepy, but that's okay because I sat with my back facing this mechanical nightmare). We had some pizza and then took George to play a bunch of games.
What a smart little guy! I can't believe how much he's talking (practically full sentences). We played lots of ticket-spewing games, like SKEE-ball and some other crazy ones like Flaming Finger. It had this weird nerve-wracking music that started when you'd put in a coin and you were totally not given enough time to trace your finger through this maze. Obviously rigged.
Sara Ann: "Okay my turn!" (Puts coin in. Annoying music starts. Sara loses immediately.) "F%CK!" "Oops!"
When George was all done with his tokens and fed them to the Ticket Muncher, he bought his little prize and couldn't wait to go home and show Papa. :)
It was so nice to see Sara Ann & her little man, and catch up on things. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
I know how creepy that big giant mouse can be...I worked at a Chuck E Cheese when I was in high school. Let me tell you, that was birth control at it's finest!!! I even had to wear that damn costume. It obviously freaked kids out too, I can't even begin to tell you how often I was tortured (kicked, punched, tail pulled) while I had that fricken costume on! George is adorable and I'm so glad you guys had a good time. They have the most DELICIOUS pizza ever!!!
Post a Comment