
Hello Friends, Family, and Coworkers!!
I will be participating in the Kimberly-Clark and Thrivent-sponsored "Human Race" walk on Saturday, May 2. I’ll be taking my dogs with me that morning and walking three miles in support of this. The team I'll be walking and raising money for is Saving Paws Animal Rescue, the no-kill Appleton-based animal shelter I volunteer for.
The Human Race is a community fund-raiser. It provides an opportunity for all non-profit organizations, schools and church groups to raise money for their programs. This walk / run will be held on the Thrivent Financial for Lutherans grounds in Appleton and is an easy, fantastic way for us to raise money, raise awareness of Saving Paws, and just plain have fun! This is our second year participating in the race. Last year we raised just over $8000 in pledges and captured the best new agency award. Let’s carry that momentum on and make this an even better year! Best of all, this fundraiser is open to walkers of all ages (and your pets), so it’s a perfect family event!
Our Saving Paws team goal is to raise $8,500 this year. This may give you an idea on how your donation can help Saving Paws:
$5 donation = 10 packets of moist Kitty Food
$10 donation = 1 Vaccine or 1 bag Litter
$20 donation = 1 can of Kitten Milk Replacer/bottle feeder kit
$25 donation = 1 large bag of Specialized Dog/Cat Food
$40 donation = Neuter
$65 donation = Spay
$100 donation = Critical Care

I would love for you to contribute if you’d be willing! This really means a great deal to me (what a great cause!) and I'd truly be grateful for ANY support I can get from friends, family, and co-workers. Donations of $50 or more from Kimberly-Clark employees are eligible for K-C’s matching gift program and will double your donation. Checks get made payable to "Volunteer Center Human Race".
Please visit the link below for more information on Saving Paws and some of the animals we help:
Click HERE to view Kody's Story!!
No comments:
Post a Comment