Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CUSA & Roly-Poly Bean

I went to Country USA last Friday with Kerry and her cousin Cynthia...Brad Paisley was AWESOME. His new album came out today, and would you believe I forgot to go pick it up? Task for tomorrow. My favorte song in the world is still "Then" and he couldn't have sung it better. Here are some pictures from Friday:



We found Ryan & Matt, but never did run into Dan Hart. Too many people. I see through other pictures posted on FB though that Fetner was there! I would have liked to see him. "I just REALLY like you guys." ha ha!

It took us way over an hour to find my car after the concert, and another 30 minutes to just get OUT of Ford Festival grounds. On the way home, some guy was being picked up for drunk driving. He must have been resisting because they took him and shoved him pretty hard against the back of his truck and cuffed him. I got kinda freaked out just seeing that. I never, ever want to be arrested.

Baby Bean had a vet appointment yesterday morning and has gained 3 lbs. Gah! Worse than I thought. Three lbs is way too much for her tiny frame and now she's all roly-poly. It's so hard to get a multi-cat househould on a "diet"...takes a lot of monitoring. But I will have to try harder with her. She's just hungry ALL the time; what can I say (just like her Mama!)?!

This weekend is 4th of July weekend. Mom and Dad bought a pool so we're all going to go help Dad with that one of the days. I actually think Ellen has to work now so it'll be me, Jared, and Heidi, but Ellen probably would have napped the whole day and not helped anyway (bahahaha JK...sorry El).

I get to check on Jamie & Brian's cat MIN MIN this week/weekend too!

No comments: