Monday, June 22, 2009

Kitty socializing - there's nothing sweeter!

On Saturday I went to socialize some baby kitties at Nicole's house. I stayed for about an hour and 15 minutes, but I could have stayed all afternoon. What entertaining little pumpkins!




I think most of them have found homes already, except for the black and white polydactyl kitty (Hemingway), which I'll be fostering starting Friday for a couple weeks. He is 4 weeks old and just so handsome...those big mitts of his are so awesome! If anyone is interested in learning more about polytactyls...click HERE. These are quite rare and I can't imagine he won't get a call for adoption within the next couple days. Oh well. I'll enjoy him while I can. I pick him up from the vet on Friday a.m. - fresh out of his neuter surgery!

Just look at those paws!

1 comment:

Nicole Lynn said...

ADORABLE! when are you going to have me and Jess over?!?! we can play with your kittens and hang out!!!!