SO. I have some young male neighbors...maybe early twenties. When I came home last night, one of them was outside painstakingly cleaning his truck inside and out. I kept seeing him go back and forth with garbage bags, emptying out the trash and then he was wiping down the windows and stuff.
Well, I got up this morning and saw THIS.

Apparently...do not tell your guy friends you are cleaning out your truck or even let them get wind of it. They must have ransacked him during the night. This picture doesn't even do the whole scene JUSTICE...AT ALL, but it's the best I could do with my crappy cell phone camera. I recommended clicking on it to blow it up. The whole truck is COVERED with ketchup, beans, circles of bologna, and hot dogs. The best part...there is even a hot dog SKEWERED onto his antenna! HAH H AHHAHAHAHHA
I was laughing taking the picture, laughing the whole drive into work, and even walking IN to work.
Man. Pranks are the best. Totally made my day.
I'm still laughing.
1 comment:
hahahaahahahha
Seriously busted out laughing! That is so frickin' funny. I would be p!ssed and totally not telling anyone when I'm cleaning my vehicle! Funny sh!t though - made my day!
Post a Comment