Sunday, October 25, 2009

The new shelter has a sliding HORSE DOOR.

So, CREESE came over on Saturday to hang some stuff for me and fix some things at my place. He had to get up on a chair to fix my curtain rod and was like, "can you hand me your hammer quick?"

"WHY YES. YES I CAN."

So I handed him my hammer and his eyes got all wide (like Dad's disgusted reaction the first time he saw it: "JEEEEEZUS."). He said it was the gayest hammer ever. OK - so I bought the cheapest piece of shit hammer I could find (The BARCO 'Light Duty'), but who cares? It pounds a nail in the wall so why would I need something better? It did suddenly look pretty stupid in his large hand so I grabbed my camera and pointed it up at him and begged to get a picture of it...all while laughing and laughing. He REFUSED to be seen with it. He said: "NO. I might as well have my picture taken with a DICK in my mouth". ha ha!!

I went to the new shelter today! It's awesome. It really reminds me of Grandma Johnson's old house...it looks almost exactly the same in shape with the brick outside...and the inside has those big jewel-looking door knobs and INFINITE amounts of built-in storage - EVERYWHERE. I wasn't of much help but I did take a tour, got us lunch (with Natalie's help!), and sat in on the board meeting. I find all of this just so fascinating.

Tomorrow - EXAM, homework
Tuesday - Visit Liz & the kids (yay!!!)

OK - Olivia just told me a dirty joke she heard, and I must text it to my Dad and Jared right now. After I post this cute picture of my foster kitty, Mona Lisa, who is STILL up for adoption by the way. Look at how sweet she is...



(Ugh...forgot to fix the date stamp!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you gonna post the damn dirty joke or what?? And, I think you should just keep Mona Lisa already!

On a side note, I would pay money to see Creese with a dick in his mouth. So, if that could be arranged.....I haven't laughed that hard when I read that little blurb in a long time!! Thanks!