FYI. That litter mess outside the dumpster FINALLY got picked up. I think the maintenance guy just got pissed off and shoveled it up, because I saw "shovel" marks. ha ha. This is still funny to me. It reminds me of the time at KC South when I was trying to replace the black dry ink container in the copier and it spilled everywhere and made this HUGE black powdery MESS on the carpet, so I escaped around the corner to my desk and then I heard a maintenance guy vacuuming like 5 minutes later and I could not stop busting out laughing at my desk. I'm such a child sometimes.
I had some neat kitty experiences last weekend! On Friday I went to Nicole's house to play with kitties and drop off a donation for Pippi. There is a really cute fuzzy kitty named J.D. there (John Deere!), among others. While I was there, Nicole was in and out getting ready for the spay/neuter run the next day, but she got a call that 3 kitties needed bottle feeding so of course I volunteered for the weekend. Olivia helped me (thank God for her help...thank you Liv) and it was such a neat experience. Tiring, sad, happy, rewarding...all kinds of emotions mixed into one. On Sunday after the family reunion I brought them over to Donna's house for introduction to the lactating Mama Barn Cat.
Here are a bunch of kitty pictures from the weekend. Vanesky Family Reunion pics to come shortly -
oops. I forgot Olivia pointed out my camera date is way off. I'll need to fix that!
No comments:
Post a Comment