Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hey babeh. Check out my ass in these jeans.

I got this message a few days ago.

how are u nice profile and picts. len



I couldn't stop laughing.

Look at one of the pictures he attached (This was one of the many pictures supplied next to a muscle car, a dirt bike, a boat, and this pickup truck). Could you more obviously have an "ass" picture taken? Who took this picture? Here, let me turn around and act nonchalant so all the ladies out there can see my sexy behind. OK, this is hot. Now snap the picture.

God. What is wrong with people? I'm so sick of shirtless pics and ass shots. How can you think it is normal to do that?

2 comments:

olivia said...

MAHHHAHAHAHA.. Seriously. What a fruit. nice PICTS?

Thoresen Family said...

i dunno. i think it's kinda funny! i suppose he could be a creep but he could just have a good sense of humor.... did you respond by sending him a picture of your a$$