Sunday, November 8, 2009

TSO Sunday

Mom and Dad picked me up for lunch at Subway today and then to see Trans Siberian Orchestra at the Resch Center in Green Bay. Excellent again (we saw them last year too). I've been so sad about Bean; it felt SO good to get out and be with my parents and listen to some awesome music. To top everything off, the weather was GORGEOUS today - sunny and in the 60's. Just beautiful. Maybe that sunshine was Hannah saying hi.

Not ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Emily and Natalie are coming over tomorrow to test Mollie, Jazzy, and Mona Lisa for FeLuk. Prayers please.

Suppose I should get to bed now...even though I'm not too tired yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo, i've always wanted to see TSO. i'm jealous...

glad to hear you're doing ok. i hope the return to work went well.

rhiannon