Profile Caption: Looking for the chance to meet the heart I've been looking for.There's alot to me that's not written here If your looking for a true heart
Email to ME:
SUBJECT: slipper's
LUV the marge simpson slipper's but you don't look the greatest in the photo , I mean you seem down like you lost somehting but I want to say hi and I liked your profile it seem's you like cat's the nice thing about cat's they will alway's play. Alan
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This is a great way to start off - email someone and tell them they don't look good in a photo. LOL! Man. I started to feel bad, but in viewing his picture I realized he has a mustache, SO. 'Nuff said.
4 comments:
Em, I can't believe that!!! I sure wish you weren't paying for this bullshit, but you have the best stories!!! Mustache and his name is ALAN, he sounds completely gay! Did he have any pics posted of him sitting in the drivers seat of his car?? LOL <3
He did have a picture, but not in any driver's seat unfortunately.
Your comment just made me laugh.
PS - JITTERBUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
WOW. this is bad. WTF kind of message is that? Plus, he types like someone else we know. CAT'S. Gah.. this is hilarious. You crack me up.
Wow--seems like a weirdo. His sentence at the end did not really make sense and I hate it when people spell a lot "alot"!!!! Yea, not a great way to score the girl of your dreams.
Post a Comment