I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. And Sara let me bottle feed the baby for a little bit, but when he got fussy I handed him over. I loves the babehs, you all know. ;)
After lunch, we went right across the street to Starbucks for a little conversation. Guess what I had, that I can now add to my list of NEW STUFF TRIED IN 2010!!!???? Coffee. Well, specifically, a Tall Caramel Macchiatto. It was really strong, but I drank it. Starbucks. All I can think of is this scene from Role Models:
I love Paul Rudd. Ha. That is such a funny movie.
OH, and this scene from Family Guy. Truly, yeah. People do sit in there with their laptops and I find it mildly amusing.
Here are a couple pictures from lunch today...
Kerry wearing my 50-cent gumball machine mustache

Sara Ann & Matt's precious new baby boy...Stuart Klein

Some snippets of our conversations:
- "And...lunch is served!....with a TWIG..."
- "Oh thanks for the soda." *splashes onto guy's head and down my arm*
- "Yeah, Kerry can probably get that for you..." "Oh yeah! Sorry!!"
- "I was just at a mustache machine TOOOOOOOO!"
- "Hey where are all the fajitas on this menu?" UMMMMM that pretty much looks like the fajita area right there
- "Oh, Pampers? Boo Sara. OK, so these are called containment flaps. AKA CRAP FLAPS." **stares from Starbucks patrons**
- "Yes. I'm actually on Metamucil. AND a stool softener." Wow, we sound old. HA H AH
- "LISTEN. It sounds like Sara's ABUSING him..."
- "I quit smoking. Well actually last night I was drinking wine, and I drove down to the gas station to get cigarettes..."
ha. I love my friends. More than anything. Well, I suppose I should TRY to get some sleep. It's 2 a.m. and I have to get up for work in a few hours! I wish my sleeping schedule wasn't so messed up. This week is going to be hard. Very busy...lots of work, appointments, volunteering, and homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment