I think way too hard about stuff. I worry about something to the point of obsession...like I'm CONVINCED that a certain person is annoyed with me. Sometimes I think that makes me exceptionally intuitive. But other times I think it just makes me paranoid.
Well, first day back at work for 2010. Hard day for me. I don't know why...I've been emotional the past couple days. I brought Mona Lisa to the shelter yesterday, but brought her right back home with me tonight since she was so stressed. As soon as I saw her crying and protesting in that crate tonight, I lost it and cried in front of Donna, Emily, and Natalie. Argh. I'm such a pushover. Why do I have to get so emotional and attached? Oh Mona. Right now as I type this, she has her entire head jammed into the Chex Mix bag beside me.
I think Miss Mona has someone who wants to meet her later this week. Hopefully she'll look much more happy and appealing from my place. She was so upset there, she was lashing out at other kitties and not even letting Marmalade use the litter box, so they had to crate her.
I worked out on the Wii Fit tonight. Yay me. I'm not one for making resolutions (mainly because I usually set the bar too high and then fail at them), but I really want to continue working out in 2010. I want to make it a conscious decision that I commit to do every day. Part of my routine. I feel SO much better about myself when I work out...it helps with appearance, self esteem, mood, my joints...you name it. It's just an all around positive.
I was on the phone with like 80 different people tonight, and now I'm just exhausted and going to bed. Tomorrow's Tuesday....cleaning night @ the shelter.
I just found this article online re: emotions...and it makes sense: Why Humans Bother With Emotions
1 comment:
I'm still waiting for that code from the Wii..ahem
you should just adopt mona lisa; you know you will love her the way she needs to be loved.
My WII Fit the batteries died in it and I was too lazy to change them so I just got off. ahhahah
Post a Comment