Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pins for Paws!

What an awesome day!

Dad, me, Olivia, and her dad Steve all bowled at the Orphan Animal Rescue Pins for Paws event to raise money for the animals at our shelter. I bowled above 115 all three games which is pretty good for me. We all did pretty well. Dad beat us all. And Steve got a turkey! Gobble gobble!

We each won a t-shirt in the raffle, and also got prizes for Best Team Uniform. Check out the Bowling for Bean shirt Olivia designed for us, featuring none other than my Baby Bean who I lost to Feline Leukemia a few months ago. Love her cute cartoonized face on the front, with little wings coming out of her name. <3 My name was drawn after we left for a scrapbooking prize and Dad got another t-shirt...I hope to pick that stuff up from Em tomorrow while I get in some shelter time.

I love my Dad, and had fun with friends today. And I love you Hannah Bean, and miss you so much my heart aches. I hope you purr me to sleep from kitty heaven tonight.

Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Nicole Lynn said...

OMG those shirts seriously rock!! You have the best of luck with winning! You maybe should play the lottery and win millions. Paper scoring...oh the good ol' days...I prefer the automatic scoring and when you get a turkey it shows a turkey...paper scoring doesn't have that :)