It was great to be away for a long weekend with Heidi. The drive home went just fine...and this time I went through the tolls. I like it better staying on the major highways instead of being sent through town on Skokie, with all those stop lights. Yucky. That kind of sucked....every time I slowed down, Coco woke up too and get all antsy.
My Mom is so awesome. She stayed at my place Thursday through Sunday...just hangin' out with my kitties. I know cats can be alone...but I have still never left mine for more than one night. I'm just funny about that. I'm still a little apprehensive about Mona picking on Mollie, so I just feel better if someone is there.
Mom cleaned my ENTIRE place, up and down. Did the laundry, cleaned my floors, vacuumed...even brought her Bissel Spot Bot and got some stains out of my carpet. I love her. She is such a good person. I guess she got home and said to my Dad, "I want a kitty." :) Coming from a person who used to hate cats. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. jk Mona was very sassy for her....she was just full of it, as my Mom put it. Broke a vase in the bathroom too! A really pretty huge floor vase that I got at Hobby Lobby a while back.
On Saturday Dad met at my place and gave some people a little teaching session on stocks, 401K, etc. Heidi and I told him over the phone he should go into consulting because he could make a lot of money doing that. He said "I know. But I don't want to work any more. I'm retired." Good point.
Last night I went to see Puddle of Mudd and Shinedown with Dad, Jack, and Katie at the arena in Green Bay. Awesome show! I have not been to a 'rock' concert in so long...they've mostly been country shows. So yeah. It was great. Except right at the beginning, some girl spilled an ENTIRE large orange soda by my feet, so I was standing in a 1" deep pool for the entire show.
Happy Birthday to my Old Girl yesterday....11 years!
1 comment:
SOME PEOPLE?!?! excuse me I HAVE A NAME >:-[
Your family is just so awesome!!! Love them!
Mona is one of the sassiest cats I know!!
Post a Comment