And I caught this at El Azteca earlier this week when I had lunch w/ Sara. Don't let the people walking by fool you; they were not part of the two losers sitting on the same side of the booth. In fact, the group coming in was being ushered into the empty booth between us, so I had to rush to take this picture!
I just still...don't get it. Why wouldn't you rather FACE the person you're talking to????
5 comments:
I saw an elderly couple sitting like that a month or so ago. My daughter asks me "Mom, why are they sitting like that?" I agree, it's just weird!
oops, that was me...i wasnt trying to be anonymous!
way to not post the one I sent you!
whatttt, what one! I don't remember you sending me one or I'd have posted it!
What if you're really in love with somebody and you want to sneak a couple more smooches in?? I mean a little PDA is ok, isn't it?
Are you as weirded out about people sitting on each side of the same corner, to be closer??
Post a Comment