I found a rescue angel tattoo online and paid for the design, and then Olivia tweaked it to my liking. I really like it. It's in the scabby, peely stage right now which is very FRUSTRATING to me (I'm a picker), but I have thus far left it entirely alone. Can't wait til the yucky part is over with.
Olivia got a little wishbone right underneath her bra-line. I would have never thought to put one there, but it looks so cool....very delicate.
Here are a few pictures from the day.



I asked my Dad if he liked the new one, and he said "It's nice....." *pause* I think it's probably too big for his taste (remember, he was an HR guy), but he didn't say anything to that effect. I just know, because I have daughter ears. =)
Click on Label "Tattoos" to see my other one.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE YOUR drawing of the tattoo now I just need to see it in person!
Post a Comment