
A former JetBlue flight attendant -- who reportedly cursed a passenger over a plane's public address system, deployed the emergency evacuation slide, and then used it to dramatically exit a flight at JFK airport in August -- may plead guilty to a misdemeanor Tuesday as part of a plea bargain with the Queens district attorney.
Slater's first court-appointed attorney had said a passenger hit Slater on the head with either the overhead bin or luggage, triggering his outburst.
Slater asked the passenger for an apology, and the passenger refused. Slater then cursed the passenger using the plane's PA system, cracked open a beer from the drink cart, slammed it, and made his dramatic exit using the emergency evacuation slide.
HA H AH HAHA HAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHA
This is the best true story I've heard in a LONG time. I want to slap this guy a five and have a drink with him. It's what we all think about doing but don't have the guts to do. I say...WAY TO FUCKING GO, MAN! If you're going to go out, do it with a BANG, right?
As far as take-this-job-and-shove-it moments go, this is EPIC. He's become the poster boy for the retalliation against all the rude assholes of the world.
People are so relating to his actions that he's become an absolute web sensation. His story remains one of the number one searches on yahoo, and a Facebook fan page has been in created in his honor. Check out the t-shirts being sold. I want one.

3 comments:
Holy old news :) J/K
Love the shirts, I especially like the yellow one!!
That's some funny shit! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment