I adopted 2 kitties from Saving Paws Animal Rescue and I get to pick them up when I move into my new apartment on January 1. I was looking at that website because it's a no-kill shelter, and I saw the cutest little kitty ever who kinda reminded me of Meeps. She was found as a baby coming out of the woods and her eye was literally dangling from the socket from some sort of animal attack, so the shelter took her in and had to do surgery to remove the eye. I went to meet her at the foster mom's home, and she is SO sweet...such a talker and she loves to nudge and do head-butts. She is really attached to a pal of hers there and I didn't want to separate them, so I decided to adopt both. The other one is a sweetheart too...her face is a big puffball, and the rest of her fur is super shiny and marble-colored. She's a little more shy, but definitely not afraid. She curled up in a ball on my lap but would sometimes bury her face into my arm to hide. They've both been spayed, but still have their claws, which I'm glad about.
Here are some pictures of Jazzabelle & Molly. Jazzy is the one missing an eye.

I would really like to rename them, but I feel sort of bad doing that. Do cats know?? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment