Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BEER DECATHLON 2008

The Beer Decathlon took place this past Saturday, June 7. A fun time was had by all!



Please click below for a bunch of video clips I took during Dizzy Bat. I am sad to say that I missed the BEST ONE because I wasn't ready for it -- I don't even remember who it was, but some guy in a green shirt immediately curved around to the right, crashed into the ping pong table, and then fell over and crushed a lawn chair. DAMNIT! Oh well. I was holding Baby Josh trying to take these videos, and had to move out of this guy's destructive path to save both of us from being plowed over. Safety first at these events, you know.




Kerry Hoops and Tom Caveny - I crown you forever champions of every single event. #1 BEER DECATHLETES 4-EVER. BLING BLING!

5 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

OMGOLLY! I am sad that I missed it but did look like you fun! Maybe I should have brought my mom there! haha

Anonymous said...

That was some great footage Emily. Way to go! I totally remember the green guy running crooked all the way over to the deck and ping pong table!!! Too bad you missed that, but safety is more important!! I sure showed off my drinking skills that day!!

Em V said...

Who wrote this??

Anonymous said...

wasn't me but that video was awesome! One always loves to see friends and coworkers at their finest!

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Em!! I could listen to you giggle all day! I wish I wouldn't have missed it now. I'm sure it would have been a great workout for the abs, with all the laughing at, I mean with everyone!! :)