Saturday I was told I wasn't needed for the rummage sale, so I went tanning instead, loaded up my bike, and headed up to Mom and Dad's because Ellen and Jared were visiting. They were dog-sitting Brian & Ang's dog, Harvey - so we had FOUR LABRADORS up there! We hung out by the fire for a while and the mosquitos were horrendous. I just hate getting mosquito bites - I'm so horrible at NOT scratching them. Ugh!!!! We watched GREMLINS that night. Circa 1983!
Dad and Jared fixed the bike lock on my bike, and people took turns riding it. I knew Jared would get on it immediately - he can't resist things like that. He used to ride Grandma's wheelchair around the driveway. Mom had trouble getting on my bike, and then drove down into some bushes by accident. MOM! That is SO you.
James drove up this morning really early to meet Jared and go fishing, and I left around the same time to be at the Saving Paws rummage sale at 8:45 a.m. I bought some random junk...I think I may have a little of my Dad in me...hehe he he. Anyway - I think this sale took in over $750 for SP, which ROCKS! I came home after it was over, took a nap, cleaned my apartment, did some laundry, did an exercise tape, and did some homework. That was about the extent of my day. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow...but at least it's a short week.
Here's a picture of Donna & Nicole at the rummage sale:
No comments:
Post a Comment