Jane and Chloee stopped by my place yesterday to visit. Jane is 32 weeks pregnant with Brynn, and Chloee is just about 2 years 2 months! Here is the little performer in action:
You had to get me in that video huh??? Just kidding, it is soo cute! I just wanted to tell you too that on Wednesday I was in a somewhat rotten mood, and then after being with you, and talking like we always do, like no time has passed between us, I went home with a happy heart and a big smile on my face..you made my day so much brighter Emily! I love you!
2 comments:
You had to get me in that video huh??? Just kidding, it is soo cute! I just wanted to tell you too that on Wednesday I was in a somewhat rotten mood, and then after being with you, and talking like we always do, like no time has passed between us, I went home with a happy heart and a big smile on my face..you made my day so much brighter Emily! I love you!
LOVE That. How adorable - I love the big giggle at the end.
Post a Comment