
This body shaper is sort of like a modern-day corset - supposed to suck in your fat rolls. Apparently though, even though it doesn't cover your chest, it magically gives you poke-your-eye-out boobs.
Could they make her look more slovenly in that first picture? Hunched over, no make-up, and clearly no bra. Put then she goes into a dressing room to put on the Kymaro body shaper, and voila! Bulletus Maximus.
LOOK AT HER.

They don't even look like boobs. They look like traffic cones. What the hell is happening here?
I had Mom and Dad keep this on at their house so they could see the bullet boobs. Mom laughed, Dad said "WOW", and Jared yelled from over the upstairs banister "JEEEEZUS..."
Anyway. I'm totally ordering one. (kidding)
4 comments:
HAHAHA I will totally get one of these with you Em!! We need all the boobs we can get...they probably won't look like traffic cones, but perhaps we'd end up with birthday hats instead!!! :)
I just laughed out loud Jen
Ah, it's the first item on your Christmas list isn't it? Where the hell do you find this stuff?
TV informercials, Rhiannon! That is where I saw the Bowflex idiot too. "I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends". Perhaps you don't watch enough TV in the wee hours of the morning like I do. ha ha
Post a Comment