Wednesday, February 11, 2009

$ I'm in the money! $

I got my bracey-face tightened up today at Deerwood. New teal bands on the bottom, JUST FOR NICOLE. I like to fulfill requests like that. Anyway. My teeth really hurt today, but it's a good kind of hurt.

Besides my lovely bracey grin, I have a big scratch on my face. I was trying to clip Mollie's nails since it has been MONTHS and they are like hooks. I was only able to do the front ones before she bitch-slapped me and ran off.

My full deposit back from Dublin Trail came in the mail today - I nearly fainted! I thought sure they'd screw me over on something after all the bad reviews I had read online, but I got back every penny! Sweet. Must have been Mom's superior cleaning powers on move-out day. Thanks Mommy!

Tomorrow I have shelter duty and Friday I have a 1/2 day. I can't wait for this week to be over!

Dad took this picture of a completely white squirrel he saw on the feeder in their yard. Isn't it funky? I love it.



He looks HUNGRIES.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen the white squirrel since, I hope to get more pictures.Riley and Maggie wolfed down the cupcakes in one bite and swallowed them just about whole. Riley is a good "old girl".

Dad

Nicole Lynn said...

damn it - i still have to see your braces...you won't come down by me! you suck!!!!!!! Get down by me!!!! Squirrel kicks butt...seriously did it have red eyes? Albino?!? Jesse thinks we are super duper cute!!!