Thursday, June 11, 2009

He puts out on the first date AND likes the smell of diesel smoke. TAKE A NUMBER, LADIES!

Here is an excerpt from a suggested match on Match.com today:

ALL ABOUT ME:
Hey girls, Heres some things you should know about me: I put out on the first date as long as you buy me dinner! I like cats, I love pineapples, I like the smell of diesel smoke, I hate washing dishes, I eat Smartones, TV dinners, I dont get angry ever, I am a lover, I like the smell of cut grass, I dont like to fly but do it all the time, I have been all over the country, I like blondes, I am positive, funny, I am a pick up man, I am a little rough around the edges, My last girl friend was a circus clown....I think, I am a bad speller, but so was Albert Einstine, I am a nerd with a pocket protector, Im not a gamer and think all gamers should grow up! I like pickles, I want to build my house from recycled beer bottles, I collect spores molds and fungies...... no not really but can you tell me what movie that came from? think so then tell me via gwinguy at the opposite of cold male... get it? like to here from you! it means you are smart! C ya babe!

What the F. People are crazy. Am I the only normal one on this thing??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's a rambling man...literally! It's almost like he contradicts himself in that message. I suppose if he's going for getting people's attention, it works, but not in the way he's hoping for. If he puts out on the first date, I wonder what exciting prize you win for the second date!

And, BTW...what makes him so special from most other guys...they all wanna fuck on the first date, some are polite and wait for us to be ready.

I bet he has a criminal record!

Nicole Lynn said...

Wow Em! He sounds like a total winner and how is he a match for you? Just because he likes cats??? Match.com needs to get better at finding matches for you....I mean seriously who would want to date it based on his description? UGH

Em V said...

What a douche. I hate dating sites. But I also kinda hate the bar scene...soo.......