Sunday, June 7, 2009

Li'l Tus

I have been watching Stuart the past week and it's been a treat! Chris sold his house in Menasha and has a couple weeks where he's living with some friends of his until he can get into his new house in Appleton. Those friends already have a toddler son and a dog of their own, so Chris thought his three dogs there would be too much. I said I'd take Stuey for that 1+ week.

The first night didn't go so well and I was beginning to regret offering. Stu was chasing the cats around. And Hannah...my cat who isn't afraid of anything...HATED him. Lots of hissing going on, flat "pissed" ears, and her tail kept puffing to about 3x it's normal thickness. Just look how thick it is in that picture below!




After one night...Stuart forgot the cats were even there and he made himself right at home. Now the cats walk right past him and even sleep right next to him on the bed and couch.

I can't believe Stu is almost 10 years old. What an old man he's become. Anyway...he's fun to have here and I think I will secretly miss him when he's gone. (yes, even the piggy noises, sneezing, and loud snoring at night...)


2 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

LOVE LOVE the last pic of Stu, seriously so cute!!!!!

you are so cute with animals!

Heidi said...

Tus is so darn cute. I bet you will really miss him. Look how huge Hanna's tail is in the first pic. It's like Goo's. HAHAHAHA