Monday, September 14, 2009

Peeps! Peeps! Peeps!

I forgot to mention...on the way to Nicole's to drop off supplies on Saturday, I got picked up for speeding on American Drive (going towards Prospect). I thought it was 45 on that road, so I was going almost 50 mph. There was a cop driving towards me and he immediately turned around. I watched him in my rearview mirror and started cursing up a storm. I already have a speeding ticket on my record from last winter, so this will raise my insurance I'm sure. Bunk. Officer G. was kind enough to lower it to 10 over, so my fine got reduced to $88...just like my other one. But dangit. Like I really needed that. I always feel so BURNED after I get a ticket.

Today wasn't as bad of a day at work as I was anticipating. That is good! Mom called tonight to see how it went and said she was thinking of me all day.

I picked up two prescriptions at ShopKo tonight and disovered while it was there that it's HALLOWEEN CANDY TIME!!! I got some Pumpkin & Ghost Peeps and ALL-VANILLA Tootsie Rolls...yummy! I sidetracked a little more and found a tiny on-sale halloween scarf for pets, which I will make my cats wear for a few photographs. It will be funny. fwah ha ha. ANYWAY, about the prescriptions. $3 for the prednisone, and $40 for the Lotemax eye drops. UGH! I was not expecting that. Forty friggin' dollars for eye drops!? I felt like chucking them to the back wall of the pharmacy. Harumph! (that is an Archie book sound effect, you know).

I will end with a little question o' the day. How is this Infiniti not a full-blown station wagon? In my mind, this has completely left crossover status and is nothing but a wagon on larger wheels. Kind of like the Eagle Wagon. Seriously. Look it up. They are exactly the same. Actually no, I will find one and post it. Same, right?



1 comment:

Thoresen Family said...

ouchie on the ticket and Rx. sounds like an expensive few days for you... hopefully you weren't racing to the pharmacy to pick up your eye drops. that'd doubly suck.

nice pictures! I have to totally agree with you!