Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pippi Pulls Through

I just got an email that Pippi made it through her surgery okay.

Yeesh. How gut-wrenching. :( Sometimes I wonder if I'm too sensitive for this kind of thing. I had a little lump in my throat this morning on the way over to FVCC...Pip was meowing and meowing on the drive there and it made me feel so sad for her.

I'm so glad she made it through and will pray nothing has spread.

Some more picture from last night:

Pippi Purrstocking




Cancer spots on her ear




Mona Lisa wanting to get in to visit the 'new cat'


Oh Mona. Why are you so darn cute?


Emily Anderson is picking her up at 4:00 today. I've requested that she send me a picture of Pippi's new "earless" look...I bet it's really cute.

UPDATE: Here she is! :'(

1 comment:

Olivia said...

aww.. poor baby. I hope everything works out!