Monday, October 12, 2009

SNOW!?

I just ventured out from shit-brown cubeland and peered out someone's office window (I frequently borrow office windows for gazing). IT IS SNOWING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I was really enjoying the crisp fall weather we had this weekend, and now we jump to snowing? ha. Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me.

I got my yearly Green Bay Packers waiting list card in the mail the other day:

SEASON TICKET
Waiting List Priority #52060


>:O

Wish this day would get over with. I want to go home, do some homework, work out, and snuggle with kitties!

2 comments:

olivia said...

I totally meant to leave this one your other post, but figured you'd enjoy a comment on this one. Don't your kitties eat your Halloween decorations?

Em V said...

They don't because I put all the gel window decals on the UPPER half of the patio windows, so they can't reach them!

Now, I'm sure if I try a Christmas tree this year it will get completely destroyed.