I met Kerry at Winne/Wood Gallery on Saturday at 12:30ish and we picked out our pieces. Anzo said Mom and Dad had just been in there...Dad looked like he was interested in all the stuff and considered even painting some time. I know Dad does a lot of hands-on stuff in and around in the house and yard...but I've never seen him actually do something ARTSY. We have a full house this time (she only takes 8 now that they've moved downstairs), but maybe he'll agree to join us ladies next time. I'm sure Jane would like to have "Daddy Ron" there!
Kerry and I went to O.G. for lunch and she had me in tears laughing. That night she was going to some party and having an accordian recital for her friends and was PUMPED about it. An accordian recital/drinking/truth-or-dare party. Honestly, Kerry could write a book on her life and all the adventures she's been through...I told her that. Olive Garden was so good, as usual. Well except for Kerry's sauce.
"She better not have charged me for that gross dipping sauce. It didn't taste like marinara sauce. It just tasted like mushed up tomatoes. **bill comes** "THREE NINETY-FIVE???????????"
Saturday I decorated for Halloween and it got me in a festive mood. Black spider web table cloth? Check. Light-up pumpkin? Check. Skeleton windsock? Check. Skeleton icicle lights? Check. Gel Gems pumpkins, ghosts, bats, and fall leaves??? Check, check, check, and check. I even had to step outside once everything was on my patio windows and lit up just to see how COOL it all looked.
I went to Applebee's with CREESE on Saturday and he was wearing a hilarious sweater. I don't know, maybe he just doesn't seem like a sweater guy, but actually I think what I found funny about it was that he got it free (of course)...so typical. He cracks me up. We were supposed to rent a movie afterwards but he had to make an...ahem...emergency detour back home.
Today I cleaned a little. I dropped lots of moist kitty food & treats and the Target donations over at Natalie & Alex's house, dropped some things off at Nicole B.'s on the deck box, visited Donna M. and chatted and bottle-fed baby kitties Smurf, Bo Peep, and Sushi, drove to Mom & Dad's house to feed four dogs, let them out potty, and took them for a run, then came back home and went straight to Jane's house to drop off some goodies and a little gift for Chloee, and finally came home and watched Family Guy. Whew! Lots of crazy running around today. I can't believe work starts up again tomorrow! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gotta do a discussion post for school and then I'm off to bed.
P.S. Olivia started a blog. Yay!
1 comment:
i think my favorite thing is the title. when you visit we definitely need to hit up olive garden. NUMMIES.
Post a Comment