
Best of the best, that I can remember:
- Heidi: "Oops, I broke this noodle. Oops, I broke it again."
- Kerry: "Hey guys, what circus song is this? DEETDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTDEETLEDEETLEDEETDOODOODOO"
- A huge EARWIG fell from Kerry's arm in my kitchen. "AHHHHHH what the FUCK is that??????""
- "I'm going to make an appointment right now." Kerry texts her salon friend, "Can I make an appointment Monday to get my ______ and _______ _______ ???". And then shows the entire text message to the male bartender.
- Emily speeds past Kerry on her bike, singing the Wicked Witch of the West tune
- Emily's on her hands and knees inside Walmart, and growls out in post-disovery glee, "ROLL-ON LIIPPP GLOSSSSSS", as a Walmart patron catches her and walks by laughing. Dude, SHUT UP. I thought this certain lip gloss stopped being manufactured, and If found SIX of them hiding on the bottom shelf.
- Kerry, arriving at my apartment. "I have to take a dump."
Kerry, arriving at my parents' house. "I have to take a dump."
Kerry, at the bar. "I have to take a dump." - Okay. REAL? or FAKE? (To anyone reading this, you're way off)
- Kerry almost biffing it off the gravity chair on the deck. All I saw were arms and legs flailing.
- "Don't lecture me about smoking. God. You're a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington. MIKEY."
How could anyone have a bad time around Kerry? Best pal ever.
Speaking of another best pal...I got an email from Jane this morning in my work inbox that made me laugh out loud:
Hi Em! I am so sorry I didn't call you back last week. The girls are NOT good when I try to talk on the phone. Imagine that. Anyway....I feel like we haven't talked in forever and I think we need to find a time to get together and go to OG or Sergios! I braved it and went to the reunion. It was ok. I did talk to Bret Yunk for awhile and he said he had run in to you at JUST ONE MORE the night before the reunion......Emily, WHAT were you doing there????? That is too funny!!!!
1 comment:
how in the world do you remember all those quotes? I can't remember what I ate for friggen dinner much less what people said all night! Made me laugh though...
Post a Comment