Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellen Marie!

29......not quite 30! Can't wait 'til you join my decade, little sis. Please refer to the tag on this post ("ellen's birthday") to go to the list of funny shit I wrote about us a few years ago. I read back over it and was laughing so hard...

We watched a bunch of Family Guy episodes and had chocolate cake from Vande Walls, and vanilla ice cream! And I taught Ellen how to use her new sewing machine. She was so cute, sitting up so late trying to figure things out and practicing stitches. <3

Ellen and Em


Jared came to put a metal roof on Dad & Mom's barn. Here he is posing, pushing his gut out, and I can't tell for sure but I think he has his hands down his pants. This is totally normal for me now.


Riley working on the laptop


Cocoooooooo! Grandpa's secret favorite little guy.


UM, so yeah just go ahead and take over the entire couch!: Riley, Sam, and Ellie (I THINK in that order)

No comments: