J TO EMILY (Facebook) June 22 at 7:58pm
Subject: So FUCKING PISSED
I just needed to vent for a minute. My mom just came upstairs and wanted me to go in my room with her for a minute. She had some pants she wanted me to try on. I think she maybe made them, but she's like, "oh, they're a size 14 and I want you to try them on to see how they fit." I looked at them and immediately noticed an elastic waistband and no back pockets and said NO, HELL NO. They looked like the old lady, mom jeans that would be in the Ladies section at Kohls. They didn't even look like they'd have the heart shaped ass, I would have had a oops, I crapped my pants ass.
I told her I was not that old, that I needed to wear old lady jeans with an elastic wasteband and she says, well, I figured since you have a rockin body, these might be ok for at work with a shirt over them.
J to EMILY (Text) June 22 at 8:01 p.m.
Are u online?? I just sent u a private message...I could go and smoke a pack of cigs, I'm so fucking pissed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So I text messaged her tonight.
EMILY TO J (Text): send me the god damn shants right now!!
J TO EMILY (Text):

EMILY TO J (Text): Hahahhahahha im peeing my pants
J TO EMILY (Text): When I tried those on, I could hear the depend undergarments crackling & I could feel the tena pad crawling up my ass. Seriously!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I think this whole thing...especially the PICTURES, has made my entire week. Possibly even two weeks. I was still laughing and laughing trying to craft up this blog post and looking at the pictures again. Ahhhh. Good shit. Gotta love my funniest pal! Kudos to you for trying them on for my sake!
Hope everyone gets the reference...but if not....here's the old SNL skit:
1 comment:
I think you should totally borrow those pants and wear 'em to work!! You would fit in with the older crowd and maybe get some brownie points. Ow! Ow! If only I could record Ashlyn doing that...sounds so cute!!
Post a Comment