Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day.

I drove up to Pine River again yesterday for Father's Day. How spoiled are we? It's Father's Day, and he makes all of us females dinner. :o) Actually, I had to come back up and correct this party of the entry. Now that I think of it, I kind of remember Heidi cooking most of it. Dad was beaming opening his new air compressor and cordless drills and was pretty busy playing around with those. OK, but so Dad is NORMALLY the one cooking.

We watched an episode of Family Guy that I'd never seen before, and laughed and laughed. Makes it even funnier when the DVDs I own are uncensored. And HERE! Take your FUCKING horse back! **CRASH**

I took some picture around the yard because it's so pretty up there, and I also wanted to get some of the metal roof on the barn that Jared worked so hard on. The dogs followed me everywhere and were in virtually every shot. I'll update this post later tonight with a photo album.

I love you, Daddy. So much. What we had growing up and what you and Mom gave us...such incredible love and such wonderful memories....one couldn't hope for anything more. I hate how words don't even do it justice.

No comments: