This makes me want to carve pumpkins, which I only do to get the seeds...I LOVE PUMPKIN SEEDS!!
"Clearly I have the coolest porch windows in the complex"hahahahaha...still laughing. i love you.
Is that windsock still hanging in your house?? I bet they kiyyies are having a 'blast' with that!Do you have those gel gem thingies for every season?? I always loved going to Anzo's to see what she had for the upcoming holiday or season!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This makes me want to carve pumpkins, which I only do to get the seeds...I LOVE PUMPKIN SEEDS!!
"Clearly I have the coolest porch windows in the complex"
hahahahaha...still laughing. i love you.
Is that windsock still hanging in your house?? I bet they kiyyies are having a 'blast' with that!
Do you have those gel gem thingies for every season?? I always loved going to Anzo's to see what she had for the upcoming holiday or season!! :)
Post a Comment