Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lunch with Mom. And CHARM POPS!!!

Mommy picked me up at 12:00ish and we headed over to HuHot. She was being so hilarious! We both ate way too much of course, and then waddled out to the car and headed to Walmart. She said she had to stop there to get mini-paintbrushes for their birdhouse projects, but we all really know we went there to get candy. Mom got me a bunch of wet kitty food too....I always offer to pay because why should she have to....but she literally never lets me.

Anyway....after Mom scoured the candy aisles and couldn't find her Tootsie Pops, she settled for a bag of CHARM POPS! Her idea was that she ate so much she couldn't even stand it and her tummy hurt, so she had to "cleanse her palate" with something. We got into the car and each ripped open a charm pop immediately.

Typical Mom. She was talking with her hands while driving, but since the sucker was also in her hands during one of her rants about politics, it backflipped towards her and stuck onto her sweater. HA HA H AH HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Mom is the klutziest woman alive. Ahhhhh....I love you Mom. What a great day.

1 comment:

Nicole Lynn said...

Never head of charm pops must be as good as those buttercream things that I had...oh wait...I didn't :)

Is that where you get it from...being clutzy?