Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oktoberfest...here we come!

I love my new Halloween background! PITTIES.

I went to go visit Jane & the girls on Sunday and it was so much fun. They were waiting outside for me when I pulled up, wearing their pink packer gear - so adorable! I cannot believe how big Chloee has gotten. She was so chatty and was showing me her Tumble Tots moves. And Brynn...I have said this a thousand times already, but what a Koepsel! I remember they used to call Jane "Little Audrey". Well Brynn is like a Little Jane.

I brought Jane the Better off Dead WIDESCREEN edition I found on eBay for both of us...she's going to convince Bob to watch it, even though he is leery of how funny it will actually be. OH, IT WILL BE WORTH IT. I want my $2!!!!!!





Mom and Dad are in Dallas visiting Dorald and Marsha. Heidi, Ellen and I are sort of tag-teaming watching the dogs while they are gone (well, me only one day), so I went out there after work last night and hung with the Vanesky doggies. Ellie was being so lovey and giving lots of snuggles and kisses. She is still a little whiney during idle time, but I think we are making progress with Kirstin's suggestions. I slept like shit last night. I was uneasy being out there all alone, and on top of that I was nervous that I would oversleep (haven't been good at getting to work on time the past few weeks). I finally got up around 4:45 to get ready for work and was into work by 6:00 a.m. DYING all day long...crabby, sleepy, irritable. I took a 3 hour nap after work to make up for it, and now I'm wide awake. Super.

Oktoberfest this weekend! My shift is with Livvy from 9-12 on Saturday and it will be fun. I keep hearing it's supposed to storm; hope not, because that's always miserable. Oh well. Hope we sell lots of our cool crafts!

3 comments:

olivia said...

yay for crafts!

smilesformiles said...

The weather will be great! I just know it. I am excited to work with you too! We will be spreading the exciting news about the PAC and 101 Dalmatians. For opening night showing only, tickets can be purchased using the promo code: OARS and receive a 20% discount. In addition OARS will receive 5% return from each ticket sale for opening night only.

Nicole Lynn said...

what the heck is better off dead??!!? Also can't wait for Oktoberfest for you! i hope it doesn't rain it says scrattered showers but they are always wrong...lucky bastards i want that job because you don't HAVE to be right.