I can't say much about this except that it is damned hilarious. I made this epiphany-of-a-connection early yesterday morning and now smile every time I look at these pictures.
This is a character named Viola Swamp from a book we had when I was little: "What Happened to Miss Nelsen?"
LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:
Cripes, of all the characteristics that bother me you had to pick the one that goes straight to my heart. THE NOSE!
I loved this book. can't remember what it was about but i remember the picture and reading it all the time. you have an awesome memory of stuff growing up.
ha - my word verification for this comment was flamers
Rhi, explain that first sentence.
You are the first to say you know anything about this book. I was beginning to think I was crazy.
I DO have an awesome memory of childhood stuff. Too bad I can't remember important, current stuff.
ha ha!!!! FLAMERS.
Post a Comment