Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where's the Autumn weather?

Seriously. MUST you put a damned smiley face after EVERY comment you leave? As if the annoying comment isn't enough, you have to make it worse with the inevitable ";)" Double whammy. UGH! Go away. You are such a fucking pansy. ("You see that? I thought only assholes use the word pansy!!" MOVIE???? JANE???? I'd be so disappointed if you didn't get this, since it's your favorite movie and all...)

Dad's gone for opening of bow all weekend, and Mom and I are hanging out tonight. She called me all excitedly the other day because she found some cute felt kitty toy patterns online...so she went out and bought some felt and glittery thread so we could make them in time for Oktoberfest. So we will be crafting tonight!

I think there is a bees nest in some vent thing outside my apartment. I keep seeing bees go in and out of it. I wasn't really aware of it until the landlords called and said they sprayed in there, and for me to turn on my bathroom fan to force the bees out. Well that was a month ago, and now it seems they are back with a vengeance. I've even found them inside the apartment (mostly dead though...probably because one of my cats made the discovery and batted them around for a while).

Speaking of kitties. I was getting ready the other morning and Hannah came into the bathroom and jumped up on the counter to watch me. I had my glass scale up there because I had done the floors, and she sat right on it. Well she weighs so much now that she actually depressed the scale on her own and it showed a reading of 11.6 lbs. Gasp! She has gained at LEAST 3.5 lbs in the past year. Doesn't seem like a lot, but did you know that would be equal to a human gaining about 90 lbs? Muh poor baybeh. Measured feeding in a multi-cat household is going to be hard. I've tried it before and it just hasn't worked out, but now I really have to kick things into gear. This is not healthy for her.

Chubby Bean:


I'm working the OARS booth tomorrow from 9-12 at the Pedigreee & Household Pet Expo at Tri County Ice Arena. Stop by and see hi and see some cute animals!