Sunday, November 7, 2010

Puff & Squeaker

I knew of someone's family whose cat was pregnant, so OARS offered to spay her and also take in the kittens for spay, neuter, shots, and adoptions. I had the great fortune of getting to foster these kittens until they were big enough to have spay surgery, and let me tell you it was a blast. They were such a fun little pair to have around, and Sylvester LOVED them. They went to the shelter last weekend to get aquainted and find a home together. Enjoy some of the pictures and videos I took during their stay with me. I miss them a lot, but that is what fostering is all about. You have to give them back in order to make room for helping others in need.



BABY PUFF EATING


SQUEAKER SQUEAKING AGAIN!!


PUFF & SQUEAKER PLAYING WITH "PAPA" SYLVESTER


PUFF DIGGING


SQUEAKER SQUEAKING


SUBWAY SCAVENGERS

No comments: