I don't know what my problem is, but I've cried like 80 times today. OK, so not eighty. (well....maybe...). It's been a really rough couple days with work stress, school, personal stuff that recently happened, and homesickness. I keep getting a huge lump in my throat and tears keep pouring out every time I blink. Sigh.
I just need to get through these next couple days and get through this hurdle at work and I think a big chunk of the stress will be gone. At least I hope so. Please God give me the strength to get through these tough times. When I do, I will be rewarded with getting to spend my favorite holiday with my family that I love so much.
Ellen and Jared can't make it home for Thanksgiving, but at least I get to see Dad, Mom, Heid, and the dogs. Olivia so graciously said she'd stay at my place for a few days so I don't have to keep going back and forth. I'll actually be able to stay over more than a night and Mom & Dad's! I know people think I'm crazy because cats are more independent and should be able to be left alone, but I just feel more at ease when they are checked on. Now I have Paddington Bear here too, so I am extra concerned just because he's a baby. Olivia is a good friend for watching them.
He got his distemper and dewormer tonight at OARS, and now he is snuggling on my new blanket on the couch. He woke up briefly before and proceeded to make some straight-armed BISCUITS. haa h ahhaha
Heidi comes to stay with me tomorrow (yay!) and then on Wednesday, Nicole and I are going to Olive Garden for dinner with a girl named Kati we take classes with (but have ironically never met!). I think I'll wait until Thursday morning to make the drive to Mom and Dad's...it will be dark by the time we're done w/ dinner, and I am scared to drive to their place with the deer in rut. Way too rural.
Happy Thanksgiving 2010 everyone. Best wishes and blessings to all of you....may your holidays be filled with lots of love.
2 comments:
When I tell people I have a friend that I've never met, they laugh at me :)
I really hope you cheer up :( Would Christmas presets early help?
LOVE YOU!!! ♥
oh my god. he is SO incredibly precious! I can not WAIT to snuggle my face off with him! and JAZZIES!
:D
You'll get through this Em--I know you will. If I can do it, you can do it, and you always help me through.
<3
Olivia
Post a Comment