Sunday, November 14, 2010

So much crap, SO LITTLE TIME.

I have so much stuff to get done today I feel overwhelmed. I think I'll make a huge checklist so I don't forget anything:



Dust
Vacuum
Spot clean cat puke stains on the carpet (ew)
Windex windows, TV, cupboards, table
Take down remaining Halloween Decorations
Get a new filter for humidifier at Kitz & Pfeil (starting to get static-y in my place.
Clean vacuum parts after I'm done with vacuuming (filthy)
Strip bed and put on new sheets
Put brown Duvet cover on my white down comforter
Clean bathroom (worst job in the world)
Steam clean kitchen floors
Put away summer clothes
Put toys away
Take garbage out
Put car in garage since it's supposed to snow
Take mountain bike out to garage
WRITE FINAL PAPER FOR CLASS, which I currently only have the title page done for and it's due Wednesday
Finish millions of loads of laundry, fold, and put away.
Sort through piles of mail

1 comment:

Nicole Lynn said...

I feel your pain, 110%. We just got home and all I want to do is sleep!